2010年12月16日星期四

AA battery roundup 2010, now with more Apple batteries - by Electronics Wholesale News

Last year I posted a roundup of alkaline AA batteries and showed how they compared with each other in terms of battery life. The testing methodology I used last year, although only slightly complex, was very easy to implement. By turning on three identical flashlights, I drained two AA batteries from each of the three brands while recording the whole process with a Webcam.

I then went back to the recorded video and pinpointed the time each flashlight died. Wash, rinse, and repeat two more times and there were my results. Like I said, easy.

Easy, but perhaps not as satisfying as I'd hoped. A few users, thoughtful enough to comment, suggested some alternative tests. One of which was to use a point-and-shoot camera, set it to record video, and drain the batteries. Then check the video length of the recorded video to yield the battery life duration. So simple! This would even be easier and simpler than the flashlight tests.

Source from:goarticles.com


没有评论:

发表评论