2011年5月4日星期三

How to perform a backup by launching the app and tapping "Backup"

One downside to jailbreaking is that you lose your jailbroken apps whenever you upgrade to the next version of the iPhone's firmware.
If you like to stay up to date on Apple's updates and keep your jailbroken data saved, there's a new, easy-to-use app that will back up and restore everything for you.
Download xBackup from the Cydia store for $1.50 to get started. When you're ready to update iPhone, you can perform a backup by launching the app and tapping "Backup."
Next, plug your iPhone into your computer and sync with iTunes as normal. xBackup will work in the background and store your jailbroken apps in a separate folder on your computer.
After you restore and update your phone as normal, you can reinstall xBackup from Cydia, open it, and tap "Restore." You'll be prompted Acer batbl50l6 batteries,Dell inspiron 6400 batteries to sync with iTunes again. Afterwards, all your jailbroken apps will be back on your phone.
I've been an iPhone owner since the original was released in 2007.
For the the most part, I was happy with what Apple had to offer, despite the lack of several key features like multitasking and copy and paste.
The iPhone was so far ahead of the curve, it was easy to suck it up and deal with those inconveniences. (Besides, at the time, the best alternative was a BlackBerry.)
But four years later, things have changed. More people are buying Android-powered phones than iPhones. I have a Nexus S in addition to my iPhone 4, and I love the openness and freedom to customize my Android phone with widgets and themes.iphone jailbreak
Since my iPhone is my primary phone, I decided to jailbreak it for the first time about a month ago. Now I'm kicking myself for waiting so long. I feel like someone handed Asus a42-v6 batteries,compaq dv2000 batteries me a brand new phone, one that gives me way more control than I ever had.
In short, I'm never going back.
Jailbreaking is easier than ever now. It will take you 10 minutes, tops. If you love your iPhone, but are looking for even more options, I suggest giving it a try. The following is what I've enjoyed the most with my jailbroken iPhone. Check it out and see if it's worth it for you too.
Read More:


没有评论:

发表评论