2011年7月5日星期二

Top 3 Best Way to find the right Laptop Battery Charger by bestlaptopbatteryuk

All laptop battery chargers are not created equal. I found this out when I went shopping for a new one and realized that some brands are better than others. I spent more than a few hours on many occasions shopping for them. The 3 tips below are what I found to be the best way to finding the right charger for you.

Tip 1- One of the first things that I failed to look for was, did the battery charger come with a warranty? This may sound trivial but, I've had to replace two battery chargers and neither of them came with any kind of long term warranty beyond 30 days. Considering this, I had to spend money on both batteries. Granted they did not cost much, it's still money that I could have saved.


没有评论:

发表评论