2011年7月12日星期二

Hp TouchPad 4G will be a great fit for anyone

For those webOS fans out there who want the most flexibility for staying connected with a TouchPad, there’s more info out today about the HP TouchPad on the AT&T mobile broadband network.
HP TouchPad 4GThe TouchPad 4G will have a faster 1.5-GHz processor, 32GB of storage, integrated GPS and all the benefits of being connected via AT&T’s network – meaning you can get web access in more than just Wi-Fi hotspots. Greater access means increased productivity, so TouchPad 4G will be a great fit for anyone who needs near-constant connectivity – making it great for businesses, consumers, and anyone who needs to download files, stay on top of email, and access the web while staying mobile.
Specific pricing and availability date will be forthcoming from AT&T, but TouchPad will be available in time for back to school through HP commercial channels, AT&T Business Services and major retailers.
Other Business News:
Hp pavilion dv6 battery
Thanks for the info. i'm on my way to return my Touchpad now to wait for this one. the one i had, had too many bugs anyway.
SO any chance for a WIFI 1.5Ghz Touchpad?! I want to buy that, I don't want to deal with At&t.
I was going to get a TP this weekend, if i can get a 1.5Ghz wifi version I ll wait tell next month and get that one!

Sounds like a nice addition to the TP line-up. Even though I just purchased a 32GB WiFi TP, I'm not bothered in the least by the spec bump. Since I don't want/need another data plan, this one is not for me.
Folks, if you're not happy with your purchase, return it, wait and buy the new one. Stop with the negative chatter.
Tags:  HP TouchPad 4G, have, faster processor, wholesaleeshop, Toshiba pa3534u-1bas batteryHp probook 4710s battery




没有评论:

发表评论