2011年7月20日星期三

How many of you know about proper laptop battery Usage Tips

Today, many people are very independent with what technology’s bringing us. New inventions, creations were introduced now and then which only means that technology does not only end there, there’s more than what we have now. May be next few years we are already riding in a flying car, all of us.



One advancement of technology that was exposed to us was the laptops. Laptops or also known as notebooks are computers that are not only portable but are also handy. They can be our walking computers because wherever we go, there they are if of course we want them to be with us.



Doing my work is never been that hard for me. I can work even when I’m away with my personal computer. It has also a wifi capability which allows me to surf the net wherever I am. And like computers, it has also a CD/DVD ROM for you to be able to watch movies or play music. But what laptop has that your desktop computer does not have is its battery.


没有评论:

发表评论